We believe an alumni council that engages with alumni, students, faculty, staff, parents, volunteer boards, and friends of the Academy is essential to support the mission of the Academy and to strengthen the Academy and its community. We recognize that as graduates of Albuquerque Academy we have a responsibility to the Academy to preserve its resources and serve generations of children to come.
In light of this belief and these responsibilities:
- We recognize that the alumni are not only part of the history of the Academy, but are essential to its future.
- We devote our time and resources to supporting and furthering the Albuquerque Academy’s mission of creating a caring, inclusive, and just community, including by supporting fundraising efforts for the Albuquerque Academy.
- We promote interaction with and among alumni, and commit to strengthening the intellectual and emotional ties between alumni, students, faculty, staff, parents, volunteer boards, and friends of the Academy.
- We responsibly serve as ambassadors of the school to our communities.
- We recognize the achievements of our alumni.